Epsilon Epsilon

Freakishly Cool

I love the different modules, and the games overall design and working is so awesome.

Amazing work here man!

Music Catch Music Catch

That was Beautiful!!

I loved the music, things really got hectic near the end!
The graphics looked great, and the rotating stage was also an awesome touch to this.
All in all, this was probably the best game I've played in a LOOOONG time.

Amazing.

The Best of Newgrounds 07 The Best of Newgrounds 07

Very Nice

Its a very cool piece of work here, lots of great work and good music too.

2007 was totally awesome - here's to 2008.

Flash Geometry Wars Flash Geometry Wars

HAAAAAAHA!

Man, you gotta have mad skill to win at this game, the explosions are totally crazy shit and the game plays amazing!!!!

I don't see how people can complain about click to shoot and ASDW to move, those are standard controls for a game like this.... they're probably just noobs :)

WOOT FOR HIGH SCORE 11600! Amazing game!!!!

3D Logic 2 3D Logic 2

Truly Amazing!

This game is great - small file size, tons of levels, challenging gameplay, and (what I liked best) SPECTACULAR sounds and sound effects!

Can't wait to see #3! Good work!

Target Mania Target Mania

Been There, Done That

To quote the Newgrounds rating bar, "Nothing too New or Interesting Here". Its got style, and I like that, but overall, its really very simple.

If this was your first submission, I'd probably vote higher, but since you've got around 20........ 3/5, 6/10.

Detective Grimoire Detective Grimoire

Amazing. Simply Amazing.

Front Page. Definitely. You guys definitely put a LOT of work into this, you guys deserve the high scores. Amazing game, I loved the whole "Point and click" poplay style, it reminded me of Hotel Dusk for DS :)

ANOTHER GREAT GAME PLEASE! ^_____^

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

HAHAHAHA!!

OMFG Dudes, you have truly made the greatest fighting game on NG. EVER.

I LOVE IT!

Multiplayer Momentum Multiplayer Momentum

Good Single Player, but. . . .

I don't know if its just my slow internet or crappy PC, but the multiplayer didn't let me enter the gamerooms, weird. . . . .

BUT! The single player experience (which did work) was good enough to make me give you an 8 and fiven your game. Good work!

Portrait Portrait

A Great Game

Your work is definitely underrated and under appreciated here. Good job.